Terms and Conditions
- Minimum order of 1000 masks (20 masks in a box and 50 boxes per carton) on all shipment.
- Orders over 5000 masks may be placed via email and will be priced accordingly.
- VISA, MasterCard and AMEX accepted.
- Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Orders over 5000 masks quoted upon request by email.
- All shipment are FOB California manufacturing facility by FedEx. Shipping costs are charged to buyer.
- Orders will be insured at full price unless otherwise requested by customer.
- Claim for carton of face masks damaged in transit must be made both to the carrier and to us upon receipt and inspection. It is the responsibility of the purchaser or recipient of the order to examine each shipment carefully and make and mark the Bill of lading, should you find physical damage or any shortage. Our liability ceases after we have the carrier’s receipt of order in good shape.
- Defective product or shortage in shipment claims must be made to us within 7 days of receipt.
- We will work with you to resolve shipping problems.
- Returns must have prior authorization from us and requested within 30 days of original invoice date.
- To receive proper credit, returns must be shipped in the original packing box, returned within 30 days of invoice date and include a copy of original invoice.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged or any return for credit.